Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Island

I do not know why I wrote this or what it means, but I did. I went to sleep one night and saw this magnificent island in a dream. I saw every part of it and lost myself in the dream. When I awoke, a voice told me to write these words. And so I did.

There is an island full of beauty and majesty beyond your comprehension.
With fountains brimming of water pure and clear.
Emerald green grass cover the fields that collide
with foreboding forests of magnificent mystery.
The people be the ones I remember most
as they welcomed me with smiles and open arms saying,
 “Welcome to this, our island.
Stay! Stay as long as you like,
and come and go as you please.
With a promise to return often”,
Then with eyes filled with warning and mystery they say,
“But if, my dear friend, you decide to make our island your home,
you can never leave.”

No comments:

Post a Comment